Hello all, I am here with your monthly reminder about our current challenge at
We Love Stamping where the optional theme is Sports & Hobbies
As well as all the other things I do in my spare time I do love to ride my bike, daily if I can. We don't go far but have some lovely 20-25 minute routes that pass through neighbouring villages. This was my thought process for my second DT card. I used an old Bildmalarna grey rubber stamp and coloured her with Promarkers to compliment the My Minds Eye "On the Sunny Side" papers that I used as a background.
Here is me doing my very best impression of the above stamp...NOT!!
See you soon xx



Gorgeous image Sarah and pretty fresh colours. Enjoy your cycling, I used to go so many places on mine, now just like on a horse can't balance!
ReplyDeleteB x
Love that sweet little lady riding her bike...and the card is very lovely too. 😁💖
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy card and love the colours you used. TYFS your proof of your biking ability! It's great exercise but not for me.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful image and fabulous bright colourful papers
ReplyDeleteBrilliant bicycle card, reminds me of lovely summer days out riding when we were younger - too many hills around us in Cornwall now which as one got older felt like riding up and down a mountain! lol
ReplyDeleteLovely card with a sweet image and gorgeous colours Sarah.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Bright and beautiful, a sweet image, lovely cheerful papers and colours, makes me think of the freedom we had to ride our bikes when I was young- nothing like the traffic on the roads in those days so a much safer and more pleasant past time than it is now. Wonder if I can still ride a bike!
ReplyDeletexx
A lovely card and such a sweet image, love the bright summery papers you've used.
ReplyDeleteAvril x
What a fun and happy card you made for this sweet girl! And look at you go!!! Just watching you cycle brings aches and pains in places I don't even know could hurt :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Hugs,
Lena
You go, Sarah! I'm not sure there is anything you can't do. You certainly are a master card maker, this is such a cutie. I love the perfect papers.
ReplyDelete