Hello all. I am here with a reminder that there is still time to join in at
We Love Stamping where the current theme is Summer Blooms. You can of course take the Anything Goes route too.
I am still using old stash and found this delightful grey stamp in my crafty arsenal that I coloured with my Promarkers and fussy cut. I used my favourite Daisy Mae tag die as the base and pasted the magazine freebie stamped message and stamped image using matte medium. I can't deny I was a bit worried that the markers would run but lo and behold, they didn't!! I finished it off with a bundle of ribbons secured with a button.
Thankful for your visit today. See you soon xx

Oh Sarah, this is such a pretty tag. Love the sweet lil girl amongst all the pretty flowers. xxx
ReplyDeleteA very cute tag. Glad your markers didn't run! Xxx
ReplyDeleteDelightful tag and image
ReplyDeleteYour sweet stamped image has more colour than my borders this year Sarah! I thought I recognised that sentiment stamp too! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag Sarah, love the flowers and little girl and I love the quote.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Lovely and sweet tag.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the stamp (Stamping Bella, right?) and of course your wonderful coloring. That tag is one I have never seen before.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tag, such a lovely image and the sentiment is perfect. Avril x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful summer flower tag!
ReplyDelete