Hello friends. The new challenge starts at Allsorts today and the optional theme is
All Creatures Great and Small (Anything Goes also welcome)
which is very handy as I am still in Christmas mode as I am so behind with my makes.
I made tags using an old and unused die set from Impression Obsession. The dies that I used to cut the animals was a charity shop find so, I'm afraid, I don't know the brand. First I inked the snow, then masked off to stamp the Christmas trees, stuck on the animals and then got splattering with a Posca pen. I think I was a little bit over enthusiastic as they really are mega snowflakes!!
2 prizes of stamps, stickers and scenescapes from Lavinia Stamps (photos not to scale) Please note, we (Lavinia) cannot provide exchanges/replacements/refunds for any products received through this third-party giveaway.
Thank you for dropping in and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
See you soon x


Great charity shop find. LOVE your festive tags. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the backgrounds and snowy splatters you created for your diecut critters
ReplyDeleteI really like how you put the sentiments cut out at the bottom, I don't think I've seen that done before. They are all so cute and Christmassy.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous set of tags Sarah, perfect for my theme, thank you.
ReplyDeleteB x
Hi Sarah
ReplyDeleteLoving your Christmas tags ❤️
Cute little scenes on all of them.
How on earth have you managed to squirrel away such a lovely die set and not use it? LOL!!!
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
A beautiful set of tags Sarah. Love all the silhouette animals and great color combo with craft, green and white.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful selection of cute die cut animals on these four tags Sarah, and with a rustic feel using the kraft card and string through the eyelets, and the die cut sentiments along the bottom of each look great. x
ReplyDeleteAwesome tags, what a great charity find and lovely scenes!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are behind on your Xmas makes, Sarah... I have just started myself! Lovely tag shapes, well complemented by the stamping, die-cut animals and snow (however big). x
ReplyDeleteA super collection of tags featuring creatures - perfect for the theme
ReplyDeleteWonderful little tags Sarah.
ReplyDeleteOh these are lovely Sarah, that's a very clever tag die set and you've used them beautifully!
ReplyDeleteSuper Christmas tags, Sarah. I love shape of the tags with the words at the bottom and the die cut animals are so cute.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Haha about the huge snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteYour tags look fabulous!