Saturday, 15 August 2026

Emboss at Allsorts

 Happy Weekend, friends and visitors. I hope that last week was kind to you and that you have lovely plans for the weekend. Ours will be quiet after last weeks' shenanigans!!

I am still in Christmas mode for the new challenge at


where Lynne has chosen the optional theme of Embossing (Heat or Dry) or Anything Goes.

              

                One prize, Die, embossing folder and layering stencil bundle from Lisa Horton Crafts

I dry embossed my background using a Crafters Companion Scandinavian Christmas EF. On top of that I stuck a heat embossed Woodware Clear stamped bauble that I painted with those little hard shimmer pots that I just cannot remember the name of!! 


The sentiment is a Creative Expressions die. Once again I wish that I had made more than one of these!! 

Thank you for dropping by and see you soon xx

19 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely festive make with the pretty embossed background and the colourful focal point. xxx

Julie B said...

Love the ef you've used Sarah and your bauble looks fab too. Still no rain, the only things green are the thistles and nettles! :)

brenda said...

Nice contrasts of colour with the bright image and white background.

B x

Linby said...

H20s? It's such an effective design with the pretty bauble against the festive EF.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like that scandinavian embossing and your bauble is striking!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love that textured background and your gorgeous ornament--bet it's so shimmery IRL! Simply FAB!

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely loving this embossing folder and your card is gorgeous!

Gail L said...

Love it!
I have a stencil close to your EF!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the embossed background and colourful floral bauble and little bow.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftyfield said...

Fabulous design for Christmas with the bauble and Poinsettias! x

Aquarius said...

The shimmery bauble shows up really nicely against the embossed background. Probably the name which escaped you is 'Twinkling H2Os' (which I have somewhere in the depths of my stash 😉)

Lynne said...

A beautiful bauble against your white background Sarah, a fab card.

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the bauble and the embossing is beautiful.
Liz xx

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Sarah, great embossing and lovely stamped bauble.

Pat xx

Jane Savage said...

I do love an embossing folder and this one looks fab, so perfect for that gorgeous bauble/ornament. xx

Lena said...

Fun and festive card. Love your embossed background. It really showcases your bauble beautifully!
Hugs,
Lena

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous festive card, love the embossing

Brenda said...

This is such a beautifully designed card. I love that stamped bauble.

Inkyfingers said...

I love this gorgeous festive card, Sarah! The pretty bauble really pops agains the beatiful embossed background.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs,
Carol x