Monday 3 December 2012

 
 
 
A Grown up Christmas

I think I  have made enough cute cards for the moment so have decided to go a bit more traditional for the Mother-in Law(!!) and enter it in the Natalie and Amy's Challenge

I downloaded the chapel from Just inklined and coloured it with Promarkers. I love that with downloads you can size them according to the dimensions of the card (I used an 8X8). I embossed some pearl card with a snowflake pattern and cut it into three to sit behind the image, as I wanted the look to be serene, and then mounted them on silver mirror board. The die-cut flowers were from my stash and I inked the petals and added some Star Dust Stickles to get the look I was after.



Oops! The card is square - honest! Just shows how bad my photography is!!

Thanks for looking.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is a really stunning card I love the cripness of the white.
Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month x