Tuesday 9 April 2013

Spring into Spring
It's been a very long time since I have done any decoupage and I knew that I had the perfect House Mouse paper to cut out and here it is...........

I'd forgotten how therapeutic it can be and thoroughly enjoyed snipping....prepare to see more!!
I mounted backing papers (Hunky Dory) and the image onto black card added a sentiment and that's it ready for Joanna Sheen's - Spring into Spring Challenge
Day off today and I'm not so tough any more to ride in the rain and cold (Yuk!) so I'll be back later
with another offering.
Cheerio for now x

2 comments:

brenda said...

Trying to have a manic catch up after the Paris trip Sarah - thanks for your good wished for Alex.

HM are so sweet and those decoupaged tulips look almost real.

B x

Alyx said...

Aaawww..this is fab! Love this image and you've showcased it beautifully.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx