Thursday 13 June 2013

Morning crafters.
Today marks the start of our new challenge at As You Like It.
 We are inviting you to share your creations  showcasing your favourite papers. 
This was a real toughie for me as I have  stacks of the stuff squirrelled away!
 However, my current fave is a modest little pad from   Joy Crafts, floral paper bloc- red and turquoise
I just love this colour combo and the papers are so pretty.


For something a little different I made a little pocket card.
 The inside is decorated also to help with the balance!!


Here's the close up of the tag, a stamped Creative Expressions sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will have a peep at what
 my team mates have been up to and join us xx

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh it's beautiful Sarah, the papers are gorgeous and I love the cute pocket you made. hugs! MOjca

having a {me} day said...

This is so pretty! Love the little card in the pocket. keeleyxx

Annette said...

Love your soft pastels Sarah. Such a pretty feminine card.
Love the little pocket too.
Annette
xx