Monday, 22 July 2013

Blue

Morning all, I have a simple card to share before I head off to work. 
Inspired by the following challenges

Ribbon Girl Challenge - July Colour Challenge Blue and white


I don't often choose blue so thought I'd live on the wild side for a change!!


I used Maja Designs, Life in the Country paper. The stamp is Zinnia coloured with Promarkers. I added glossy accents to the little vase. The sentiment is from the same set. Finished off with a knotted bow and there you have it. Hmmmm...blue is not so bad after all!!

Thanks for taking the time to visit. I appreciate it! xx

7 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been such a bad blogger the last few weeks Sarah and hands up and admit this is mostly copy and paste, but just wanted to thank you for your visits whilst I have been poorly, hopefully when we return from holiday I will back to normal - whatever that is !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - love the image and wonderful blues! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the card is lovely, the papers just gorgeous and I love how you did the sentiment. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous hun and great colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Sarah. Love the floral image and your fab colouring . Great take on sketch .
    Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it!!