Monday 3 February 2014

Valentines Cuties DT



Well hello and welcome to Monday. Hope you all had a good weekend. 

Today I am here to share my DT card for


The theme this fortnight is Valentine Cuties (don't forget that in order to qualify your entry MUST be cute!). 

Our sponsors are 2Cuteink

http://www.2cuteink.com/
who are offering our lucky winner two digital images.

I was lucky enough to have this adorable image to use


I teamed the image with Vintage Notes paper and a complimentary scrap from  my ever increasing pile. The lovely postage stamp die and embossing folder came with my Cuttlebug when I bought it (about ten years ago) and this is the first time I have used it!! I sanded this and the heart border back to reveal the core. The sentiment was computer generated.
 I'm off to play here

Crafts and Me - Add a heart
Natalie and Amy - Love is All Around
I Love Promarkers  #204 - Love is in the Air
A Gem Of A Challenge #112 - All you need is love
Allsorts #244 - Love is in the air

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing and do go and have a peep at what my lovely team mates have done with their images, they are corkers!!

Toodles for now xx

23 comments:

brenda said...

What a cutie owl Sarah, something about them that always bring a smile.

This would fit nicely over at Allsorts this week !

B x

Janice said...

Vert sweet! love the image and heart border. Have a good week, Jx

Squirrel x said...

Now that definitely qualifies as cute! Awesome hunny! xx

Sammy said...

Oh this is so lovely Sarah! The colours are gorgeous and beautifully muted! so sweet. x

Sammy said...

R.E. the LOTV binders... I'd say you can get about 20 in each binder... Possibly more, though the binder would not "close" after that, I don't think. My biggest currently has 18, but once I've used a few of the ones in my "still to use" pile, I'll be able to give you a better idea, lol. x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Sarah, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

An adorable card, Sarah. Love that DP and your fabulous colouring. Great heart border too. Another to add to my 'need' list! xx
(I seem to remember that folder coming with my Cuttlebug too. Never used it, don't know where it is. Isn't that terrible!!)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww this is certainly cute love it

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely pretty card, have a great week cheers Sue N x

Michelle said...

this is so gorgeous Sarah. I love that cute image and beautiful papers. Michelle x

Wendy Fraser said...

This is just soooo adorable! I was going to use this image too, until my printer ran out of ink and I had to resort to a rubber stamp! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge and I Love Promarkers xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Sarah - uber cute image and perfect DP's
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at AGOAC - good luck xx

Hazel said...

Sarah, your card is so cute with that adorable image. Hazel xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah.
Sue x

Annette said...

Wow this is so sweet, and I love the heart border.
Hope you're staying dry hun, I keep thinking about you when they mention Dorset on the weather report!!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Ahhhh this is so cute Sarah I love owls lol fab heart border too and great colouring lots of huggles Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Love this little one Sarah that Owl is just too cute x Susan x

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, gotta love the owl and your card! I've got one of those embossing folder / die thingy as well and I've never used it!!!

Sarah

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
now your talking my language OWLS. I love , love this fab card. That OWL is just the cutest. Great designing as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Karon said...

This is so darn cute - what an adorable owl! TFS

Peanut said...

Ouch! This that owl tooo cute or what?! Love it, Sarah!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Unknown said...

Aww what a cutie, so sweet and adorable. Love it :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xx

Craftnut said...

Thanks or joining us at allsorts Tracy x