Wednesday 10 April 2019

A little bit "Wordy"

Hello to you all.

 I luckily found myself with a few minutes to indulge in some crafting. For one or other reason  I have missed playing along at Allsorts for a while so used their current theme "Sentiment in Focus" as my inspiration.


I have so many "wordy" stamps yet never play around to see what I can achieve with them. On this occasion I used a, little inked, Altenew set that I bought a few years ago and put it with a darling little stamp from a set that comes from The Cats Pajamas. The bunnies were coloured with Promarkers and I added some flowersoft to their tails. Not happy with the uber CAS look I found some doodle style stamps for the edges...that's much better!!

I had good intentions for this morning, gardenwise, but it is grey and rather chilly here so lawn mowing can wait until later when, I am assured, the sun is going to come out. Until then I am going to make some Easter biscuits!! Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good day.

See you tomorrow xx

Love to Craft Challenge -  #33 Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft - #89 Anything Goes


18 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh I believe this SO much! I'd have fallen at many a hurdle were it not for my 'wingman'. LOVE that sentiment!! Those wee bunnies are SO cute! Those fluff-ball tails are too dang cute! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

brenda said...

So pleased you found those few crafting minutes (or more) to join in with our 'Sentiment in Focus' theme at Allsorts as your card is just perfect, great sentiment and sweet little bunnies. Many thanks for joining in.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Super sweet little card Sarah, lovely image and sentiment to match.
Those Easter biscuits sound yummy ;)
Lorraine

nnalorac said...

They do come in handy at times lol!! Cute wee bunnies and love the sentiment on your sweet card Sarah. Beautiful day up here xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sarah! Your little bunnies are darling! I especially like your sentiment, and the doodled frame around your card! So cute! Sarah, I thought you might like to know that your profile's "My Web Page" tab takes your visitors to a page that says "sorry, the blog you are looking for does not exist, however, the name mallowcrafts is available to register." Thought you'd like to know. Hoping your Wednesday is a great one! hugs, de

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is lovely Sarah...if you're going to make a wordy card, this sentiment is a cracking choice

Pat said...

What a great sentiment Sarah and your bunnies are so cute.

Pat xx

Jo said...

Fab make Sarah, a lovely sentiment & those bunnies are so cute! Now I need to go make something with my sadly neglected word stamps too.....thanks for the inspiration xx

Claire said...

What a nice sentiment, I like the choice of image to pair it with. Those bunnies are very cute with flower soft tails, scrummy x

Wendy L said...

Super sentiment on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

Chrissy said...

I LOVE focal sentiment stamps Sarah, but don't use them nearly enough..this one is lovely and with your cute little bunnies in the corner, such a sweet card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

I'm terrible at adding sentiments (always seem to forget!). Lovely card and a fab sentiment to focus on too. xxx

Carol S. said...

The bunnies are super sweet and the sentiment is lovely Sarah. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sarah, a lovely bold sentiment and cute bunnies.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Fabulous combination of sentiment and stamp Sarah, beautiful CAS card

Pop's Cards said...

I love these cuties, and that sentiment is amazing, hugs Pops x

KandA said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image and a wonderful sentiment xx

Lena said...

This is so true! Love your cure bunnies.
I'm sorry I've been MIA. I had family visiting from overseas and most of my time was spent with them. I had a ball, but crafting had to take a back stand. I missed too much to catch up, so I'm started fresh from now. I did go back to take a quick look at the projects I had missed, and as always, Sarah, I love them all. You always make such happy cards, a great source of feel good inspiration. Have a lovely day. Lena xxx