Monday 22 July 2019

Christmas with the Cutie Pies

Hello friends. I can't tell you how relieved that this week is going to be a "normal" one for me work wise as holiday cover is over for a while. So what better way to kick the week off with a DT card for


where we are 

GOING GREEN

interpret this as you will...perhaps recycle something on your card or, like I have, use the literal meaning and use only green!!


Our lovely friends at Polkadoodles are sponsoring us. I used Rolling Snowballs and coloured her with lime tone Promarkers. The mirror board is actually green too but, as is so often the case, my dress is reflected and you don't really get the full effect!! The sentiment is a Sue Wilson die.
So that's it...another Christmas card to add to the pile. I really must settle down and make some less cute Christmas cards before the months whoosh us to December!!

Whatever you are up to this week I hope it is a good one.


See you next time xx


Some Challenges


Christmas at Sweet Stampin' July Challenge - AG +/- Christmas in the sun
Merry Little Christmas Challenge July Challenge
SheepSki Design Challenge #28 - Early christmas/Winter
Crafty Calendar - Christmas in July

23 comments:

brenda said...

What a beauty Sarah, such pretty shades of green and the image really is coloured to perfection, wonderfully done in fact.

B x

Julie B said...

A super image beautifully coloured Sarah. I must admit my Christmas stash is a little low this year so I should get a wriggle on! :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! she’s adorable, love your lime tone colouring.
Wendy xx

meg said...

She's beautiful Sarah, love the lime green a gorgeous soft gentle shade, beautiful card

Jo said...

Beautiful, she is such a cutie & really suits the green! x

Claire said...

Oh goodness me, she's adorable and I'm loving the lime green especially the mirri board as a mount. She has a glittery snowball, too cute x

Annette said...

Beautiful CAS card Sarah. Lovely font on the sentiment too.

KandA said...

This is such a gorgeous card Sarah, the image is so sweet and I love the colours xx

Jane Savage said...

I think you know that I am going to ADORE this and no surprise I do! So gorgeous in green I must say! xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, lovely cute image (my favourite) and fab colouring too.
Are you enjoying the heat? It's too hot for me.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty Christmas card, lovel CAS design, beautiful image and colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Sarah, love this image coloured beautiful, the green is realy nice. Happy my card reminded you of your little grand daughter.xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sarah, such a sweet image and great CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A super card Sarah and love that shade of green x

Pop's Cards said...

So pretty I love that cute image, she looks good in green, hugs Pops x

Darlene said...

Just precious! Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
Darlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Michelle said...

This green colour scheme is gorgeous Sarah - love the simple elegance of this card - glad you are going to have an alright week in work - enjoy! Michelle x

nnalorac said...

Super cute cas card Sarah, loving the image and colour choice. Lovely colouring of her. Carol xx

Brenda said...

Love, love, love this card! Your coloring is beautiful (why don't I use that shadow technique more, it's SO GOOD) and it has the perfect amount of sparkle!

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous sweet image and fabulous colouring Sarah, I love that green...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah. Love your green tones. The image is cute and your card is super cute :-) Love it. I love ALL your cards. You have a knack for putting papers and colours and images beautifully together. Such wonderful inspiration!
Have a great day. Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this to bits Sarah! You know how much I love green, so yeah, you had me at 'green'!! But oh so so SO cute hun. Such a sweet image and that sparkly snow! LOVE this CAS design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tammy L said...

Awesome card and I love the all green focus! Really well done! Thanks for joining us at CASS and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT