Monday 22 June 2020

That's an oops....

...whoopsie daisy, I forgot that it is new challenge launch at


So here is my (almost twelve hours late) inspiration for you.

It is a great theme this time...made for me as we are asking you to use two or more patterned papers.


My patterned papers, I am pretty certain, are from a Lawn Fawn pad and I used a very old Spellbinders die for the snowy hillock (what a great word!!). The most adorable moose ( and sentiment actually) are from an Alpaca Pals set by the fantastically talented Tracey Hey. I am rekindling my love affair with embossing powders and have, once again, heat embossed the stamped image before colouring with my Pro/Flexmarkers. 

Rightio, Bowie is yipping at me to go and play ball so I will leave you here, thinking about what papers you are going to use to make another Christmas card to add to your pile and to enter at
Christmas with the Cuties...see you there!! xx 

19 comments:

meg said...

Your moose is adorable Sarah love his red boots a wonderful card

Chrissy said...

Oh how cute and beautiful Sarah, look at that little moose, he is adorable and I love the pattered sky and the fabulous hillock, which IS a good word..gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Yes indeed, it is a very pleasing word. Such a sweet Christmas card although the little fellow looks a bit forlorn - maybe joining in with throw the ball will do the trick.

Bx

Claire said...

Nice use of two patterned papers and I love the reindeers bright red wellies but he looks a little sad... maybe he's cold. Super cute card Sarah as always x

aussie aNNie said...

Better late than never Sarah, a fab card you created here.xx

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, an adorable image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Sarah, such a sweet image. Particularly loving your wonderful hillock! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my this is so pretty and so cute

Diane said...

Fun papers and design Sarah.

Hugs Diane

Tammy said...

Awww that moose is so cute Sarah and I love the colorful tree paper you used!
Tammy x

Liz said...

Super card, Sarah. The moose is adorable and I love the patterned papers you've used. xx

Whisper said...

Ooo what an absolute sweetie, luv Sam x

Michelle said...

Better late than never Sarah - your card is just so adorable - love the patterned papers - Michelle x

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a super card to add to your Christmas stash, love the bright trees in the background and the little Christmas moose is so cute. Have a wonderful weekend.. Megan

Brenda said...

Better late than never, especially in this very cute case! Love this, Sarah!

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
oh isn't he the sweetest and you have colured him perfectly too.
As yousay no prob with 2 papers for you as I always think you must have a mound of lovely papers to use as you always use fantastic papers on your projects.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pop's Cards said...

I saw her stamps yesterday and fell in love but I have to sit on my hands crying here....

I love what you have done with him hes so cool, hugs Pops x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, what a cutie! Love his lil' red boots and nose! Gorgeous card design too hun. The heat embossing is a lovely touch, fabulous! Must check out Tracey Hey, I've seen a few crafty pals creating with her images, they're very sweet! Hope Bowie enjoyed the ball game! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Annette said...

Oooh I think I have this fella! Lovely card Sarah. xx