Monday 14 December 2020

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

 Hello again!! More Cutie inspiration for you, this time


where we are saying "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and would love to see your Cutie Christmas cards inspired by a Christmas song or carol.

Mine is Frosty the Snowman


I used glitter paste through a snowflake stencil for the background that, on it's own, looked a little bit bare so I had a rummage through my die cuts and found a little house scene that was a freebie from Dies to Die For. The little snowman is from a Cats Pajamas set and was coloured with Promarkers.

While on the subject of Frosty, you may remember that I was planning to make sock snowmen, well here is the first!!


I was really pleased with the result, there are loads of tutorials on You Tube if you would like to have a go, it was really easy to do but be warned, you need LOTS of rice!! 

So, that is me for today. I hope this week will be a good one for you. Thak you for popping in to see me, your comments and support are much appreciated xx

16 comments:

Julie B said...

Cute little winter scene, hopefully not to replicated this winter!
Love your sock snowman, but I agree they tend to take more filling than you think. I made some owl doorstops a couple of Christmases ago and I used lentils that had been in the cupboard for ages but I still had to buy more! :)

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, you have created a fun scene but your sock snowman steals the show, he is adorable.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Well, I'm going ti be humming that all afternoon Sarah. Another lovely Christmas card and what an awesome piece of needlework.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful background and snowman your die cut house a perfect finishing touch, love your snowman too

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet card and I LOVE your snowman

Carol S. said...

Love the card and the very cute snowman. As for the 'sockman', he is . gorgeous!! Love his hat and scarf and will look perfect on show Sarah. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, fab snowman, Christmas hugs cheers Sue N x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Sarah...cute image.....BUT i just love the sock snowperson....got to be a lady in pink!.....Joolsx

aussie aNNie said...

SO LOVE THIS sock snowman you created, so adorable and cleverly made. Your card is gorgeous. xxx

Lisa xx said...

Awwww Sarah, your Snowmen - both of them of course, look amazing and adorable....your card is beautiful xx

Jane Savage said...

You know one minute there is none and then TWO cute snowman arrive at the same time!!! Adorable! xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the snowy scene you created! And your sock snowman is adorable!
Tammy x

Chrissy said...

What a happy and fun snowman Sarah, love the sparkle and fab colouring, such a cute scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

I also love your cute snowman, my Grandsons made me some a few years ago and I still have them and thank goodness rice is cheap!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Love your card that co-ordinates so beautifully with your darling snowperson! I may have to give this a go.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Two fabulous creations! Fabulous card and LOVE your lil' rice snowman! So sweet hun. You're so talented. Big hugs, Wends xoxo