Saturday 18 March 2023

Perfect Pastels

 Hello everyone. I am really enjoying sharing my Saturdays with you. 

The optional theme at Allsorts challenge #720 is Perfect Pastels.

Here's what I made


As cute is my "thing" I had a rummage through my LOTV rubber and found this cute springtime  stamp (Delightful Daisies). I had an equally fun rummage through my paper and found a couple of pastel MFT pads. Decisions, decisions!! The sweet image was coloured with Promarkers, as usual.

We would love it if you would join in and be in with a chance of winning one of these fabulous prizes from our generous sponsors.


I hope you are all looking forward to a nice weekend. I am beyond excited to be taking my Mum to the theatre this afternoon to see Mollie on the stage. She has been dancing for a couple of years now (ballet and acrobatic dance) and is performing in a Dance spectacular...can't wait!!

Thank you for stopping by, it's always much appreciated.
See you soon xx

19 comments:

meg said...

Wishing you and your mum a wonderful afternoon watching Mollie dance, a gorgeous beautifully coloured image,the colours in it and your papers are gorgeous.

Julie B said...

That would make a lovely Mother's Day card too, such a cute image and teamed perfectly with the DP.:)

Jane Savage said...

These certainly are perfect pastels! Lovely papers and image! Enjoy your show! xx

brenda said...

So nice to read you are enjoying the Allsorts journey Sarah and what a pretty card for this weeks theme. Enjoy the theatre.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful and delicate design Sarah, lovely papers too.
Lorraine

Pat said...

Whast a sweet springtime image Sarah, so cute and coloured beautifully, lovely pastel papers and design too. Enjoy the weekend.

Pat xx

Dena J said...

As a P.E.O. sister, I always love daisies (our emblem) and look for stamps with them, and this is a very charming scene! It's look so sweet with pastel panels. A great design.

Ellibelle said...

It's an adorable image, Sarah I may need to purchase it! And your card is so pretty with these soft pastel colors!

Mervi said...

So sweet image and lovely colour palette - fabulous card;-))m

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah with the lovely soft pastels and thos adorable little mice filling the vase, gorgeous card, and hope the theatre went well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

I love how delicate and pretty your design is.

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, beautiful image and papers and I love the layout of your design. xx

Sarn said...

Hope your weekend has been fabulous and you enjoyed the show.

This lovely pastel card is a real cutie xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Sooooo pretty Sarah, you matched your colouring to your pretty papers perfectly!

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely and love the design and stunning colours .xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Sarah. I love all the pretty pastel patterns and that adorable image. What joy it must bring to see your Mollie on the stage. I hope you had a wonderful afternoon. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a very beautiful card and the pastel colours are so pretty.
Love the papers used and the super design.
Beautiful stamped image and ccoloured beautifully too.
Congrats on joining the Allsorts Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Brenda said...

Molly should still be a baby, time does fly so fast. I hope you all had a lovely day. Your card is just too cute, Sarah. I really have a thing for the LOTV mice, so cute. Your papers are so soft and beautiful, perfect for the little scene.

Lena said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah. Love the pretty papers you used and the card layout. The colours are perfect for your Pastels challenge. Such a cute image. Love daisies :-)
Hugs,
Lena