Thursday 6 April 2023

AYLI - Pearls or Gems

 No cute card from me today, I know, it's a shocker!!

Our theme at As You Like It is to share pearls or gems.

Turns out I have rather a lot of pearls in my stash, Who knew!? So many, in fact,  that I decided to make them the star of my card. 


I used a Woodware stamp and simply stuck plain and coloured pearls (and a few enamel dots too) in the circular spaces. The leaves were coloured with Promarkers and there is actually a dotted blue background that doesn't show up very well. 


Thank you for for your visit. I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend. Not quite sure what's on the cards for us but I will be keeping an eye out for the Easter Bunny for sure!!

See you soon xx

16 comments:

meg said...

What fabulous use of your pearls,the background colours in your paper match the central pearl in the flowers perfectly

Julie B said...

Love the gem that has the stripes for the bee Sarah, great use of those pearls. I bought loads from Home Bargains but they are never the right size and colour! :)

brenda said...

So pretty Sarah, like the way you used some coloured pearls to carry the colour of the DP.

Have a good Easter, Anysia is showing Penelope in hand on Saturday so might go and take a peek depending on the weather.

B x

Jane Savage said...

The pearls look amazing used like this...but my new favourite thing in the world is definitely that wee bee!!! xx

Lynne said...

So pretty Sarah, lots of gorgeous pearls x

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Sarah and I love all the pearls for petals and even the little pearl Bee..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

A beautiful card Sarah. Love how you used the pearls on the blooms...very creative with lovely results. xx

Elaine Stark said...

An ingenious use of pearls and pretty too. Elaine

Pat said...

Beautiful ccasrd Sarah, lovely image that looks great with all your pearls.

Pat xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, and a brilliant way to add pearls
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sarah, I hope you had a lovely Easter.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is lovely Sarah, the colours are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Lena said...

This is so creative, Sarah. What a beautiful card. Love all the pearls you used. Thank you for the inspiration! I have more pearls than I know what to do with and this is just perfect to put them to good use :-)
I hope you had a wonderful Easter and that the Easter bunny brought you lots of crafting goodness and chocolates :-) Ours was very Blessed with the kids and grandkids coming over.
Hugs,
Lena

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah lots of hugs Sue x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Sarah, your pearls are perfect as your petals!

Linby said...

Love how you did the flowers but the bee is fab.