Thursday 17 October 2024

AYLI - Ribbon & Twine

 Hello and welcome. I have a folio to share with you today, it's to hopefully inspire you to join in with the new challenge at


where your choice this time is Ribbon or Twine (with your reason)

Since I have branched out into journalling and other papercrafting, my new favourite is twine.
I used it on this folio as fastenings. 

Closed...


Inside...


This beautiful digital download is a freebie from Vectoria Designs You Tube channel. It was one of my first so I pretty much followed her tutorial.

Thank you for dropping in today. Your support is much appreciated xx


2 comments:

meg said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah,the colours are beautiful

brenda said...

Looks like lots of intricate work here Sarah and nice vintage feel to everything.

B x