Sunday 17 February 2013

It's beautiful today in Dorset. It started out murky with frost and thick fog but now the fog has lifted and we have gorgeous blue skies which leads me nicely to today's card!!
I love turquoise and aqua so had to make a card for The Ribbon Girl - February Colour Challenge
The stamped image is Felicity from the new Angelica and Friends range from Crafters Companion.
Very cute, I thought, and easy to colour. The papers are MME Fine and Dandy, Girl.



 Sadly my photography has let me down somewhat today ( must be the wine with lunch!!) so the colours don't appear so bright as they do in real life ;0(

Anyway that's it for today. I have annual leave this week so I am hoping to get a bit of crafty therapy in!!

I much appreciate your visit.
Please leave me a comment so I can do some travelling in blog land and return the favour!  x

3 comments:

brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah and perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much your sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Shea said...

This is lovely and sweet, Sarah! Love the soft color scheme and that sweet image (which you've colored so well). Thanks for joining us at AGOAC this week!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x