Monday 14 January 2019

Cute CAS

Hello peeps, hope this finds you well and settling in to 2019. I keep writing 2018 at work which isn't particularly helpful on patients' appointment cards!! I am hoping to crack it by the end of January!!

Anyway, I am here today with a bit of DT inspiration for 


where we are welcoming the new year with a Clean and Simple Challenge...remember to make it as cute as can be though.

It's a "Just for fun" so I raided my stash and did this


The bees and their little hive are in a MFT set Meant to Bee and I coloured them with Promarkers.
I added a little sparkle to their wings for a bit of glamour!!

Hope you will join us.

See you later in the week xx

Some Challenges

Crafty Catz #444 - Anything goes +/- Birthday
2 Crafty  Critter Crazies #22
Daisy chain challenges #26 - Add some sparkle
I love Promarkers #375  - Anything goes +/- Something new

18 comments:

brenda said...

A few steps at a time as they say, what a pretty creation.

B x

meg said...

Unlike real ones, these bees are adorable, and the eye is immediately drawn to them, great card Sarah

aussie aNNie said...

"Bee-eautiful" card, love this Sarah, as I see the bees busy in the garden it is good ...xx

KandA said...

Super card Sarah, such a great CAS design and I love those MFT stamps xx

Julie B said...

Very sweet!
I have to check the date every day so no change there for me! :)

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, such a sweet image - are you dreaming about summer already!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable design Sarah.

Hugs Diane

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah and the little bee's and their hive ARE cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa xx said...

Loving the idea of a glamorous bumble bee.....brilliant!!! Completely gorgeous card Sarah

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely CAS card, thank for sharing cheers Sue N x

Annette said...

This is lovely Sarah. Bee-autiful card.

Carol S. said...

Sarah this image is adorable and a very cute card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jules said...

Ah .. .. super cute Sarah!!

Love the sweet little bees.

Strangely I have been OK with the year this time .... but there is still time to slip!! LOL!!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Jane Savage said...

Perfect CAS card (I have designer envy) and those ickle bees are so cute!! xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

gorgeous card Sarah.
Sue x

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute CAS design Sarah and those little bees are so sweet!
I hope 2019 is a good year for you.
Hugs
Carol x

Judith said...

such a lovely Cas card Sarah - love those cute littlebees xx

Tip Top said...

Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!