Monday 28 August 2023

Something Snowy

 Welcome Friends and I hope this week has something good in store for you!!

I am on annual leave this week so I am praying for good weather. That said we are expecting

Something Snowy at




I am a little bit partial to the adorable characters at Amanda Jayne Designs and I coloured this little cutie with Promarkers to match my inky background that I made myself...yes I really did!! I also heat embossed the snowflakes using a stencil. The Wishes and accompanying stamp are, I think, Creative Expressions. That's it!!

We would love to see your snowy creations xx

13 comments:

meg said...

Your gorgeous snowy background showcases that adorable penguin perfectly Sarah

Julie B said...

Cute penguin and I love your snowy background. Fingers are crossed for some dry weather! :)

brenda said...

It's a super background Sarah and definitely a snowy feel. Hope the weather is kind to you this week and you get some good hacks in.

B x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cute card Sarah. x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely christmas card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely embossed background for this little cutie.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
this is such a very delightful card and I love the bacground you have created, and that penguin is so darn sweet.
Love the big wishes die cut.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pat said...

Lovely card Sarah, great background and such a cute penguin image.

Pat xx

Jane Savage said...

Love how you've created the background for that little sweetie! I don't think it will snow this week so you should be alright! xx

Lorraine said...

What a cute penguin and a gorgeous snowy background - love it.
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolute sweetie, cute penguin & great sentiment, luv Sam x

Lisa said...

Fantastic coloring on this adorable penguin.

Brenda said...

Love that background and your little pengy is so cute!