Saturday 28 October 2023

Embossing

 Hello, Don't Saturdays roll around quickly!!? I hope last week was kind to you.

Dena has chosen the theme at Allsorts this week and we are embossing.

It was the perfect opportunity to share my new purchase that Julie made me buy after showcasing the most recent release at Uniko!!

 I could not resist buying  one of the stamp sets. It's called Framed Snowflakes and cried out to be heat embossed because of the incredible detail.




I used an embossing folder for the card base to fully embrace the Embossing theme!!

Prizes for the next four weeks are from Stampendous and Oakwood Direct and WOWVOW



Thank you for your visit today and we look forward to seeing what you make and share with us.

Have a good weekend xx

15 comments:

brenda said...

Certainly does lend itself to heat embossing, looks lovely in both colourways.

B x

meg said...

Absolutely stunning cards Sarah,the framed snowflake stamp is fantastic in both colourways

Liz said...

Two fabulous cards Sarah, the heat embossing is beautiful. I’m not surprised that you couldn’t resist buying this lovely stamp. xx

Julie B said...

I'm sorry I made you buy that set but you have made a fab card with it! ;)

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Sarah, the stamp is gorgeous and looks great embossed.

Pat xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sarah these two festive makes look spectacular that embossing is top notch excellent cards
hugs
lolo x

Ellibelle said...

Both versions are so beautiful!

HilaryJane said...

i do love Uniko stamps, but don't have this one - yet! Love what you have done with it. Great idea with the dry embossing and I love those tiny little tags xx

Chrissy said...

Both are beautiful and very elegant Sarah, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful love the design, and the fabulous colours ♥

Linby said...

You certainly have embraced the theme with double embossing and it looks wonderful. That's a gorgeous stamp from Uniko.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, this embossing is gorgeous and I love both colourways too.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

That stamp was just made for embossing!! Stunning! xx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cards in both colours;-))m

Brenda said...

Sarah, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the design and, well, heat embossing is one of my favorite tools, this is amazing!