Monday 23 October 2023

Something NOT a card

 I hope that by now you will have a nice pile of christmas cards ready for posting when the time comes. This month at


we want to see anything but a card for Christmas, cute of course!!

I have made an adorable little gift box using the delightful Clementine from the fabulous shop that was The Stamp Fairy. Once again, Sam Calcott came to the rescue with something a little bit different. A really easy make that I found here.

I coloured Clementine and her Christmas lights with Promarkers.


The front flap is fastened with a hook and loop dot and inside is deceptively spacious for sweeties or a tissue wrapped gift.

i hope that I have inspired you to share a project with us.

See you later in the week xx

13 comments:

meg said...

An adorable beautifully coloured image and treat box

brenda said...

I can certainly see sweet treats peeking out of this Sarah, it's a really pretty.

B x

Julie B said...

Such a great idea Sarah, love the colours. :)

Liz said...

Gorgeous little box Sarah, the little rabbit is so cute. xx

Chrissy said...

Awww, little Clementine, she is adorable Sarah, love the silver frame and colours and great little box..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous gift box Sarah hugs xx

Jane Savage said...

Oooh what a gorgeous little box! I'm swooning over that colour combo too! x

Linby said...

A lovely gift holder and a pretty colour combo too.

Pat said...

What a beautiful gift box Sarah, the image is just so cute, great make.

Pat xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
such a wonderful creation and that image is so cute and coloured wonderfully.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa said...

Adorable image, great coloring and super cute card.

Brenda said...

Darling! Love the colors and the image and the design and the fun font on the sentiment. I guess I pretty much love it all!

Lena said...

I love Sam's boxes. Yours look totally adorable with this cute bunny. I also love the colours you used to go with your beautiful patterned papers. I may do something like this for the Christmas boxes I made to send with hubby for his colleagues. Since I have to make quite a few, these look doable in the time I have. :-)
Hugs,
Lena