Thursday 4 April 2024

AYLI Cute or Floral

 Hello peeps, I hope that you had a peaceful Easter and that the easter bunny left at least one egg!!

No eggs here but a bag of carrots for some cute bunnies. It's my inspiration for you to join in at As You Like It Challenge this time where the theme is CUTE or FLOWERS.




I think the image is LOTV. I found it in my "to be coloured" folder so can't be sure. I used pencils to colour this cute image and teamed it with some pretty spring colour papers layered with kraft. The little label is from a Daisy and Dandelion set (remember them!!) that was another long lost find. It says Lots of Love but, as usual, anything silver or gold doesn;t photograph well. 

Thank you for your continued support xx




12 comments:

Lynne said...

You've certainly hit the cute theme on the head Sarah. Your card is adorable xx

Julie B said...

Cute bunnies Sarah, at least they went for the harvested ones! Some locals bounded into the raised beds and had a feast while they were still in the ground!!Love the layered tattered edged dies you've used. :)

meg said...

A darling beautifully coloured image teamed with great colours in the paper layers

brenda said...

What pretty layering dies Sarah, can't help out with the image but it's certainly a very sweet one with those Bunnies.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful creation Sarah that image is totally delightful great colouring and I do love those raggedly edged looking papers that I assume is a die of some sort I have been tempted to buy something like it on eBay so must have another look they are so effective
hugs
lolo x

Sue said...

Definitely LOTV Sarah! love the image and such a gorgeous cards..those dies are really fab too hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

So very cute Sarah, In love the fun bunnies, colouring and the frames edges and panels, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

I hope you had a beautiful Easter and I hope the Easter Bunny left you some chocolates :-)
Your card is super cute. Love your sweet image and the beautiful layers.
I miss my visits. Hopefully life is getting back to normal and I can come visit more often again.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Lisa said...

What a delightful card! The LOTV image you chose is indeed adorable and fits perfectly with the cute theme. The combination of spring-colored papers and the kraft background adds a lovely touch, and the sentiment label provides a sweet finishing detail.

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. Elaine

Linby said...

Glad you found it to colour in because it is so very sweet and looks lovely with your matting and layering.

Brenda said...

You do both so well, but I must say, you have some of the cutest images ever! This screams Easter to me, that darling, beautifully colored image and your color choices are perfect. Love those deckled dies too.