Thursday 18 April 2024

Clean or Fussy

 Hello friends. It's my turn to host at 

As You Like It Challenge 

and the theme is Clean or Fussy.

I have pared back on enbellishments over the years and tend to go for a flatter card these days. My love of paper pads and my substantial collection means that I use paper wherever I can but still like a clean and symmetrical design. White mats always add to the clean look I think.

Here's my card to inspire you...



LOTV are our generous sponsor this time and I have gone "all out" using a very old paper pack and clear stamp set for the image.

The adorable little critter was coloured with Promarkers.

We are very much looking forward to seeing your take on the theme.

See you on Saturday xx

14 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty sunny card in the matching DP's Sarah.

B x

meg said...

A beautifully coloured adorable image and beautiful papers Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Sarah love, love that cute image also those lovely dies that frame the bunny I recognise the papers have used them myself and they are so pretty
hugs
lolo x

Julie B said...

Love those DPs Sarah and of course that cute bunny. Those torn effect squares are there again too, what make are they? Our natives have snapped the flowers off my camassias in the wildlife area and dropped them onto the floor!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, that little bunny is so cute and I love the bright, sunny papers
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Such an adorable card Sarah and I love those dies! hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers and layers Sarah and that little bunny is so adorable and so happy, gorgeous card in sunshine yellow, mt favourite colour..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

What a blissful image and your pretty papers are the perfect backdrop.

Lynne said...

I love this little bunny and your design is lovely Sarah x

Lisa said...

Your card exudes elegance with its clean and symmetrical design, and the choice of paper adds a timeless charm. The adorable critter, colored beautifully with Promarkers, steals the spotlight against the backdrop of the vintage paper pack. It's a wonderful example of how simplicity can make a card truly captivating!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, loving the adorable little bunny image and those beautiful, sunny papers too.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

Lovely papers and layering and that bunny is just too cute! xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely spring colours. I love the square dies. Elaine

Lena said...

Such a sweet and happy card. You always have the most beautiful papers to showcase your sweet images. Love it!
Lena xx