Thursday 2 May 2024

AYLI Soft or Bold

Hello, hello!! Welcome again. I have a man type card to share today as my Dt piece for

As You Like It.

This theme is SOFT or BOLD colours.

My "go to", in life actually, is bold. Clothing, home decor and the majority of my crafting will show bold colours. I have mentioned many times that back in the 80's days of shoulder pads and high heels, i had my "colours done" and to this day still choose bright, bold and clear colours.



 This little chap was pulled from an old LOTV sketch pad and coloured with Promarkers to match the MME paper pad in suitably bold and manly colours.

I hope you will join us this fortnight.

See you on Saturday xx

8 comments:

Julie B said...

Toot toot! Perfect masculine card Sarah.
Sorry to hear Martin has been frustrated by the weather, Al is much the same but at least the post knocking was easy. Colin across the way has finally got to spread slurry and drill his maize. We have quite a few black bums on the sheep as the grass is so lush! :)

Linby said...

A lovely image and looks right at home on that background.

meg said...

Fabulous argyle pattern paper background and colouring on the fabulous image

Lynne said...

A lovely masculine card Sarah and such a cute image x

Sue said...

Love LOTV images and this one is great fab card Sarah! hugs x

Elaine Stark said...

Your choice of papers go so well with this image, a super male card. Elaine

Lisa said...

Your bold style shines through beautifully in this card! The vibrant colors and bold patterns create such a striking and eye-catching design. The little chap colored with Promarkers complements the MME paper pad wonderfully, adding a touch of charm and masculinity to the overall look.

Lena said...

I, too, love bold and bright colours so your card is just up my alley. I love this sweet lil guy and your beautiful background paper.
Hugs,
Lena