Saturday 4 May 2024

More than One fold

Hello friends, hope you are well on this Saturday morning. I must first apologise if I've not been to visit you this week. It's been a little bit hectic at work so my crafty time has rather gone by the wayside. I will endeavour to have a blogging session when it rains, which it is sure to given that we have a holiday weekend to look forward to!! Anyway, on to the reason for my post today.

At Allsorts this week Liz has chosen the optional theme of

More than one fold.

I have used my trusty Presscut Stepper Die Set and made this...



...and here she is at a jaunty angle too


The pretty paper is from The Range and I found the sweet Marianne Designs cut up sheet in my stash. A freebie tag die and stamp set finished it nicely together with a trio of pretty flowers and a little piece of irridescent embroidery thread.

If you prefer, you can always take the Anything Goes option to be in with a chance of one of the prizes below. 

Prizes from Oakwood (2 x A5 stamp sets) and Highlight Crafts (3 x A5 stencils) 





Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend if you are in the UK.

See you soon xx

 

17 comments:

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card with pretty papers too;-))m

Julie B said...

Having a die takes all the hassle out of making a stepper, might make a few more if I had a die! ;) Super card Sarah. :)

Jane Savage said...

Oooh I am such a fan of blue and with kraft it looks fabulous! Needless to say I ADORE this! xx 💙🩵🤎

Pat said...

What a beautiful stepper card Sarah, lovely papers and your image is just too cute. Enjoy the weekend.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Your card looks absolutely delightful with that jaunty angle! The combination of the pretty paper from The Range and the Marianne Designs cut-up sheet creates such a charming aesthetic. The tag die and stamp set add a perfect finishing touch, along with those lovely flowers and iridescent embroidery thread. Great job!

meg said...

A fabulous fold,pretty papers and a gorgeous image Sarah

Liz said...

Super stepper card Sarah, your lovely image is so cute.
Liz xx

Gail said...

She is so cute!
Lovely card!
I have an randomk die in my stash.
Pretty sure it's supposed to cut out something like this!

Ellibelle said...

So very sweet and beautifully done!

brenda said...

A delightful image and pretty shades of blue on your stepper card Sarah.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Sarah what a beautiful creation I love, love that wonderful image also the papers and the stepper card shape excellent card
hugs
lolo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I have this die too and it creates a lovely card blank to create on to. I love your colour combo of kraft, blue and white it works so well together.
Lorraine

Sue said...

That image is so cute Sarah love your card hugs xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, love the fold and pretty paper.
Lorraine x

Lena said...

Blue with kraft is not a colour combo I would have thought to use, but it's absolutely gorgeous! Love your fancy fold and the sweet image from MD. I just love it all :-)
Hugs,
Lena

Inkyfingers said...

This is gorgeous, Sarah! I love the beautiful paper and how you continued it to the inside, and the kraft base is perfect.
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

Linby said...

You found the perfect papers to complement that sweet image. Decorating on the inside of the easel really makes it pop too.