Monday 10 June 2024

Dads and/or lads Cutie style

 Father's Day is next Sunday in the UK so we are all about the Dads and Lads at



I've made a card for Martin from Bowie and Bumble.



I used a Whimsy dog stamp and sentiment and then found a similar font and printed the additional sentiment on the digital backing paper. Layered up with navy cardstock it looks just right. The sweet dog was coloured with Promarkers.

We have been enjoying some reasonable weather here and our lane has dried out suffieicntly for us to actually get out on our pushbikes, which we always enjoy at this time of year. It was nice enough on Friday to stop at the little shop in our neighbouring village and have a pot of tea outside. Typically I am on annual leave this week and it looks like the rain is coming back.

I'll leave you with some blue sky from last week.



I will see you later in the week. Until then, take care xx




8 comments:

Pat said...

Great Father's Day card Sarah, love the cute doggie image and sentiment. Lovely photo's too. Hope it keeps fine for you.

Pat xx

meg said...

A fabulous doggy card Sarah

brenda said...

Lovely blue skies Sarah, wonder if your back to rain today as we are. Your card for Martin is sure to go down well - every time I see you mention the dog's name I assume, rightly or wrongly that like me you were Bowie fan?

B x

Chrissy said...

Such a fun and very cute card Sarah, love it..and those blues skies, have a great break..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Great card, Sarah. I love the cute image.
Liz xx

Linby said...

Such a cute card and you matched the font perfectly. What beautiful pictures and the sun was out!

Lisa said...

Oh how I love this puppy image and what a wonderful Father's Day card.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome card for Martin from Bowie and Bumble! Lovely layout and design. Hope you had some good weather during your leave, Murphy's Law the forecast should be rain. Enjoy it regardless. Hugs, Wends xoxo