Saturday 1 June 2024

Lots of Layers

 It's my pleasure to be the chooser of the optional theme at Allsorts Challenge this week.

I would be thrilled to bits if you would support my challenge and share your cards featuring 

Lots of Layers

I used one of my many paper pads and put this card together to inspire you.


I used a Doodlebug Designs pad and coloured the adorable Stanley (from the no longer trading Digistamp Boutique) to match. I had a lovely time cutting and layering the different papers on to kraft card. This card was CASed from this one that I made in 2015 and I used the same paper pad and image too. It was lovely trawling back through my makes and I am going to have a go at making more of the same but different!!

Anyway I hope that you will play along whether you are tempted by my theme or take the Anything Goes option. There are always lovely prizes up for grabs.

See you Soon xx

14 comments:

brenda said...

You've certainly nailed those layers Sarah and it's such a pretty colour palette for your theme, thank you. Afraid I took the cheats way out!

B x

Pat said...

A lovely card Sarah, the image is so cute and the papers are beautiful.

Pat xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah. I recognised Stanley straight away - I do miss Sally-Ann's images.Love all the layers and colour scheme too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Linby said...

This is so cute and definitely lots of layers. A layout I would love to do but never seem to pull off.

meg said...

Gorgeous colour tones in your papers and adorable image Sarah.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely patterned papers for your multiple layered card Sarah and a very cute image too, gorgeous!
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

A really sweet card Sarah with great layers and such a cute image!

Gail said...

Stanley is so cute!
Don't you love it when your paper pad colors all go together!
Great layering!

Mervi said...

Lovely and so cute card;-))m

Chrissy said...

I love your layers and papers Sarah and that adorable little puppy and presents, coloured beautifully he is too cute..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lena said...

You always have the most beautiful patterned layers. Love the colour combo of the pinks and browns. I'm working on getting all my DT projects ready for July when I'm away, but if I get the chance, I will definitely come play along. Lovely inspiration, my friend, thank you!
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Sarah. I love the layout of your design and the colour combination is beautiful.
Liz xx

Lisa said...

Super adorable pup and I love, love, love the layout you used too.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww this is so very sweet! LOVE your card design, the layout is fab and I love brown and pink together, gorgeous combo. Such a sweet image too. Hugs, Wends xoxo