Friday 17 May 2019

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Another weekend is almost upon us and (forgive me for stating the obvious!!) we are beyond half way through May which is amazing. I am rather liking the warmer, sunnier days we are enjoying of late, I think it makes us all feel a little bit better even if there are troubles in our lives.

I will be "troubled" later today when my waist is likely to be larger!! My good friend Kim celebrated her 60th Birthday on Tuesday so a group of us are taking her out for Afternoon Tea at a very nice hotel in Sherborne, so I am looking forward to that very much. It is also Martin's weekend off and we usually take a trip out which will probably involve cake too. Sunday's dog walk might just have to be a biggy!!

Anyway, before all that I have my DT piece for 


I used Veggie Veronica Vegan Workout from Oddball Art Co, our Sponsor.


I really enjoyed colouring her and chose some nice bright  papers. The layout, in case you are wondering, is another one of Jules'.

The beauty of this challenge is that as long as your image is hand coloured, with whatever medium you like, you can join in. Hope to see you there!!

Wishing you a lovely weekend xx


18 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous bright colours and a fun image Sarah, enjoy your weekend and trip out with friends

Jane Savage said...

Love this colour combo Sarah! Beautiful!
Enjoy your afternoon tea and have a great weekend; you can never have too much cake!! xx

Pat said...

Great image Sarah and I love all your bright colours.

Pat xx

brenda said...

Love those vibrant colours together Sarah. Sounds like a good weekend ahead and cake is good as I'm sure I read somewhere it's always calorie free!

B x

Julie B said...

Loving the green and purple Swiss dot DP combo Sarah.
Enjoy your afternoon tea, we've just come back from the first yellow book visit of he year. Had a lovely civilised lunch in the tea room and brought back just a few plants! :)

Diane said...

Wonderful colorful papers and fun image Sarah.

Hugs Diane

Claire said...

Hmm, could I borrow Veronicas waistline for like... forever lol. The purple and lime green look great together with the matching embellishments and as always nice colouring. Enjoy your cake weekend and extra long walk on Sunday Sarah x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the fun image and bright colours

Chrissy said...

I wouldn't mind if my waistline was like Veronica's..but it isn't, so I have to get over that..lol..cause I'm allergic to work outs..
FABulous card Sarah, love the pretty green papers and the spots and Veronica is coloured beautifully..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A bright and beautiful card. I love those colours together!

Hope the birthday celebrations were as lovely as they sound and you have a great weekend. You always need cake to keep your strength up!! LOL!!

Love Jules xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and image love the papers and colour combination
Carol x

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Sarah - I love that image and the green and purple papers look lovely together - great colour combination - Michelle x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card Sarah, this is one of my fav colour combos x

aussie aNNie said...

This is gorgeous, love the very cute design and lovely colours.xx

Brenda said...

Love your color combination, it's one of my favorites. Your creations are always so beautifully designed and executed, it's such a pleasure to visit. Hope your weekend was fun!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sarah, a great image - I think she needs some heavier weights looking at her skinny arms (I'm only jealous!). A super colour combination. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lena said...

Sarah, this card is super cute. Love the papers and colours you used. Such a happy card with a fun design.
I hope you don't mind, but I think I feel a scraplift coming along :-)
Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Lena

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh she's fab, LOVE your gorgeous papers too :)