Thursday 23 May 2019

His or Hers at AYLI

Hello peeps. Hope you are well today. 

I have my DT card to inspire you to join in at


It's His or Hers this time.

Here's mine and I went for "Hers"





I have soooo much girly stash in my collection that it just had to be. I am not  a pink person myself but my friend Eve is, so this was made for her upcoming Birthday. I also don't mind admitting that I am a tiny bit scared of making male cards and, no matter how hard I try, am rarely happy with the finished item. Anyway for this sweet girly card I used a Studiolight die for the base. The paper is from a 12x12 pad that I picked up in The Works some time ago. Such good quality it is too. 
The adorable Hoppy Poppy stamp was coloured with Promarkers and the flowers were made using one of the first MFT die sets I ever bought.

So...what are you waiting for?!! 

Well, my afternoon tea last week was delicious. Their scones were as light as air and I have never tasted anything quite like the blackberry choux buns!! A return visit is a certainty!!

See you soon folks xx

Some Challenges

Allsorts Challenge 520/1 -  Happy 10th Birthday
Passion for Promarkers #494 - Special anniversary Challenge
Penny Black and More - May challenge make it feminine

24 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous birthday card, love the beautifully coloured image and the sentiment

Michelle said...

This is just so beautiful Sarah - love the fold and the sentiment - gorgeous - Michelle x

Diane said...

Wonderful shape and sweet card design Sarah.

Hugs Diane

KandA said...

Such a gorgeous card Sarah. The design is wonderful and so unusual and your image is so cute xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautifully designed card. Elaine

Furrbster said...

This is beautiful,

Hugz Tinz

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card, love the design and pretty colours
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a beautifully designed card Sarah. I love the cute image and sweet sentiment.
Thanks for also joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week too.
Lorraine

Donna Ellis said...

What an adorable card, Sarah! Your pink theme, and the cute sentiment are both wonderful! hugs de

Carol S. said...

Love the funny bunny and a gorgeous card. Sorry not been around for a bit but we had a week in the Yorkshire Dales. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

brenda said...

A really sweet creation in pretty soft colours for our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining in. Those choux buns sound so different and lovely, we had cappuccino ones at my daughters wedding and they were pretty yummy.

B x

Claire said...

Aww I really like how the bunny is only visible when the card is open, fun design x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable designed creation. Love this and the colours are gorgeous.xx
The 'frame' on my ADU card is a sticker...

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sarah, a perfect girly make.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lena said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comments you have left on my blog. I always have a smile on my face when I read your comments. I've been so busy that I haven't had much of chance to come visit. I have too much on my plate and too many plates right now, so when I saw your comment "If it has a horse on it ..." I totally panicked :-) My first thought was "What have I done? None of my DT cards are supposed to have horses on them!!!" :-) And then I read the rest of your comment and you can't believe the sigh of relief that escaped me :-) Anyway, my friend, I just wanted to share this story with you and also tell you that I love your card. It has such a fun front and the papers and colours are beautiful! Enjoy your weekend. Loads of hugs ~ Lena

Chrissy said...

I love your card fold Sarah and the sweet little bunny inside blowing the candles out is sooo cute..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww lovely card Sarah! Great shape and the little hidden bunny is a cutie!

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card and lovely die used Sarah. That little bunny is so cute too x

coops said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love your soft colours and fab card fold and the bunny is adorable.
Thanks for joining us in our mega challenge this week at PFP 😁

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I've got some catching up to do! Love the soft palette and cute stamp. Gorgeous card hun. I'm a bit like you, far more comfortable making girlie cards! But I do love when a masculine one comes out right!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Annette said...

Love that cardbase shape. Fabulous!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m

Brenda said...

Sarah, I love the design of this sweet card. It is the perfect setting for the darling little bun! Now I'm hungry for scones=}

Lena said...

Beautiful feminine card Sarah. Love the die, the pretty paper, the sweet sentiment and of course the cute bunny with her birthday cake.
Enjoy your Sunday!
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations