Saturday 27 May 2023

Allsorts Stencil

 Happy Weekend everyone!! So glad you enjoyed the party at Allsorts Challenge last week and well done to the lucky winners.

Back to business as usual and this weeks' optional theme is Stencils.

I do have stencils in my stash and like inks get a mental block when prompted to use them but this time I had SO much fun!!


I bought the stencil (a very long time ago) from Funky Fossil and used a selection of three Distress Inks and went to work. I die cut the Live, Love,Laugh die from the middle of the stencilled work and layered it up twice with white and once with black, which I offset. All that it needed was some gems. 

Our Sponsors for the month of June are below




I hope you will take inspiration and join in.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, we are in for an extra day off work, here in the UK and it looks like it's going to be a sunny one. Yay!!

See you the other side of the Bank Holiday xx

16 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant design Sarah,

Julie B said...

The black layer you've added to the die cut really makes it pop from the subtle stencilling. Fab card Sarah. :)

Pat said...

Fabulous card Sarah, great use of a super stencil and lovely colours. Enjoy your weekend.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Super stencil and fabulous selection of colors you used.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning design, great colour combo, love it. xx

Linby said...

I'e been admiring this all week! It's so beautifully done.

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, enjoy your long weekend;-))m

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A brilliant design and lovely colours too
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful background with your stencil Sarah, love the colours and love the eclipse sentiment, fabulous design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fabulous design Sarah hugs xx

Sarn said...

What a wonderful card. Great stencilling and I love the way you made the sentiment xxx

Jane Savage said...

Such a stunning design, Sarah! I do love me a stencil!! :) xx

brenda said...

Perfect for the theme Sarah, thank you.

B x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Sarah. I love the stencilling and the way you’ve done the sentiment. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that soft coloured stencilling is so lovely! Fab dimension with your sentiment, really adds the drama! Another gorgeous card Sarah. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brenda said...

I would say this is inspired! What a great design.