Monday 8 May 2023

Four Legged Cuties

 Welcome everyone. I have more furry cuteness for you today. This time for the new challenge at


I am holding the fort over there and the theme was my choice...

Four Legged Friends...cute of course.

I am extrememely proud of myself as I have really been trying hard not to buy crafting supplies (except for the odd paper pad or two that I attract in The Range and/or The Works, should I fall in those types of shops when out and about!!)

On this occasion I have used stamps that were magazine freebies a very long time ago. I knew that they would be shiny so sanded them first and they stamped really crisply. Such a wonderful sentiment too and something, I suspect, all dog owners do, at every given opportunity throughout the day, every day!!
I mean it has to be done, it's the law for dog parents!!


Isn't he adorable?! Hardly any colouring and a really quick card to put together.

Wishing you a good week ahead, a one day week for me thanks to King Charles. We are doing Spring Covid boosters for the over 75's and immunocompromised on Thursday so that will keep me out of mischief.

See you at the other end of the week xx

14 comments:

meg said...

Love your doggy hugs card,best medecine as far as I'm concerned

brenda said...

Bizarre Sarah, I've just made something with the very same shaped die bases. Of course I love your doggie and relate to the sentiment.

B x

Julie B said...

Adorable indeed Sarah! Sometimes I do wonder why we love Max and the kids think he's a grumpy old man, well he is but he's ours! :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cute card Sarah and love the little dog, great papers and sentiment..I nestle my nose into my cat in the morning and tell her I love everyday and I used to with Harry [my dog] too, when he was alive..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Darnell said...

This is adorable, Sarah, and I love that wonderful sediment, too! I would add that just looking over at your sleeping dog across the room makes you want to nap, er, I mean, gives you a pickup and makes you smile! You gave the cute focal point a lot of pizzazziness with your fancy-stitched-corner borders and matting! And thank you for your work getting folks boosted! Hugs, Darnell

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely cute card Sarah, those shaped, stitched dies add interest to the borders and bring the eyes to the cute image.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, hug my dog all day and every day.... and brilliant colours and design, love this x

Jane Savage said...

Love, love, love it, Sarah! I can certainly identify with that sentiment, unfortunately my dog identifies with 'Wake up! Trample all over Jane and lick her until she get's up...have a good day' xx

Brenda said...

King Charles had me up very late (or early). Wouldnʻt you know, I was busy in my craft room and almost missed it. I would love to hug the pup on your card, what a cutie and the sentiment couldnʻt be any more perfect!

Pat said...

Oh Sarah he's such a little cutie (makes me want to cuddle him) and great sentiment too.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Such a sweet card Sarah hugs Sue x

Pat K said...

Aw this is sooo cute Sarah. Love the sweet little dog and great sentiment. xx

Lisa said...

Great sentiment for that adorable pup.

Linby said...

Just adorable. Love that little dog.