Monday 22 May 2023

Simple at Christmas

 Hello and welcome!! I hope that you had a lovely weekend, we were blessed with some sunshine so did lots of pottering in the garden and playing ball with Bo and Bumble. Anyway, less of the sunshine, it's Christmas here today with my monthly contribution for


This month we are Simple and here's what I made.


I used an adorable image from Amanda Jayne Designs (again) and coloured him with Promarkers. A scrap of LOTV paper and LOTV digi sentiment finished it off nicely.

We are very much looking forward to seeing your makes.

Thank you for dropping in xx




12 comments:

Julie B said...

Cute. You've reminded me I have the same DP in my stash, I really must get a wriggle on with my Christmas cards, don't want to be in a last minute rush! :)(

meg said...

Definitely an adorable image,and card,love the dp you teamed with him

brenda said...

As always a lovely card Sarah.

B x

Sue said...

Love this Sarah it's so cute! and this lovely weather is great at last hope it stays this way. hugs Sue x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card,love the colour and gorgeous design .x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I find 'simple' cards the most difficult to create but you have nailed it Sarah. A fun image and fab design.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

Aww adorable! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, so cute.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Great simple card with a gorgeous cute image Sarah.

Pat xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a brilliant card and such a lovely design too.
As usual your colouring is fabulous and the paper used is so nice.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linby said...

Just adorable and a great layout.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so cute! LOVE this sweet Christmas creation. I know I'm going to get caught out again this year, I really need to get my skates on! Hugs, Wends xoxo