Monday 11 March 2024

Easter or Mother's Day at The Cutie Pies

 Hello and welcome friends and visitors. It's CUTE time and I've gone a little bit CAS with my card to inspire you to join in at the new challenge at


The theme is Easter or Mother's Day (cute of course).


I've gone with Mother's Day and used a super cute Wild Rose Studio stamp that I found (among others of the same brand) while redecorating my work room earlier in the year. I'd forgotten how sweet they are so expect to see more. Honestly, it's been like going shopping without spending money!!

Anyway, bunny and bouquet were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and glittered a little bit. I fussy cut the image and mounted on foam pads for some dimension. The sentiment was made using a Whimsy Stamps companion set, another rarely used thing!!

Well that's all for now. Looking forward to seeing your cute makes xx

11 comments:

Julie B said...

Well done finding that cutie hidden in your stash. Must have been a nice surprise, me I know I have the stamp but can I heck as find it!!

meg said...

Your bunny would make a super Easter card as well Sarah, he's gorgeous,love the pastel tones and the sentiment

brenda said...

It's a lovely feminine card Sarah, such pretty soft pinks.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation Sarah it is a total delight to see I love the wonderful soft pastel colours a top notch make
hugs
lolo x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and so cute Sarah..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So sweet using this very adorable stamp Sarah. I love the delicate shades you have used.
Lorraine

Linby said...

Super cute and I love the CAS layout.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous design with those colours too ♥

Lisa said...

Absolutely precious image and great CAS design too.

Brenda said...

Cute is definitely the word here. I love the cute image and your soft, lovely coloring.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So lovely! Adorable image and fab CAS design with the gorgeous texture of the white cardstock, love a linen weave like that! I cannot get my hands on a lovely heavy weight linen weave cardstock since I left the UK. So I always love seeing it in my UK craft pals posts! I've come to realise, the UK has some really lovely paper mills! Gorgeous card hun, sorry about my babbling, hehe. Hugs, Wends xoxo