Saturday 23 March 2024

Keep it Simple

Hello everyone and welcome to a new challenge at Allsorts. Its my pleasure to be offering the optional theme this week and it's Keep it Simple.  

I have made a tag.


I used a Daisy Mae arch die cut set for the tag and punched a hole, die cut a reinforcing ring too. The lovely flower die set was a Birthday present that I cut using various scraps of coloured cardstock that I inked for a bit of shading.

There...simple!! We have a lot of family birthdays up until June so it will be put to good use sooner rather than later.

I hope that you will support my theme that is actually running for two weeks.

Prizes for weeks 773/4/5 from Highlight Crafts and Stamp Addicts (£15 store voucher)



I hope you have a lovely weekend xx

15 comments:

brenda said...

It's a pretty gift tag Sara and nice example for your theme which I enjoyed thank you.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful floral tag Sarah,inking the coloured diecuts added depth to them

Lynne said...

Gorgeous tag Sarah x

Julie B said...

Such a pretty tag Sarah, the shading really brings the flower to life. :)

Lisa said...

What a charming and elegant tag! The simplicity of the design really allows the beauty of the flower die cuts to shine through. It's a lovely way to add a personal touch to your family's birthday gifts.

Ellibelle said...

Great theme, Sarah and loving your beautiful tag!

Sarn said...

That tag is absolutely gorgeous and will make a very pretty addition to a gift. xxx

Liz said...

Super tag Sarah, the flower is just beautiful! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful tag Sarah I love the layered arch dies and that flower is a gorgeous I love it
hugs
lolo x

Chrissy said...

Your cone flower is gorgeous nestled on your tag Srah, beautiful..I must get mine out and have a play, I have been neglecting my flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dena J said...

This is stunning! I just love that gorgeous bold floral. I also love this challenge theme so much. Thank you!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous tag! Happy weekend;-))m

Pat said...

Gorgeous tasg Sarah, that die cut flower is so beautiful.

Pat xx

Linby said...

A beautiful bright CAS tag, it's gorgeous.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that tag is fab! LOVE the Daisy Mae arch shaped die, cool distressed edges. Beautiful dimensional flower, LOVE how you've layered it and the inked edges add such depth and dimension, fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo