Monday 9 September 2024

Birthday Girls at The Cutie Pie Challenge

I might have mentioned that I am branching out a bit in my papercrafting and have made several folio/journal type projects. The new theme at


this month is Birthday Girls 

so it's the perfect opportunity to share a lovely little gatefold folio that I made from a kit that I bought at My Porch Prints, it's called Cottage Girls and is absolutely adorable.

Here is the front


the kit is complete with all the little tags and ephemera so I had a lovely time fussing with the bits and pieces. 

Here it is unfolded



I think it would be a lovely way to present a gift card or real life money too!!

I hope that you will support the Cuties and join our Birthday Girls challenge this time. This prize is up for grabs as its our Birthday!!



See you there xx
 

6 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous project Sarah,so many beautiful papers and images

brenda said...

It's very sweet Sarah and can confirm these are such pretty makes, just happen to have one in my craft room.

B x

Chrissy said...

What a beauty Sarah, love the layers and pockets and adorable image, beautiful, right up my ally..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie B said...

How adorable Sarah. The file drawer handle is just begging to be pulled! :)

Linby said...

It's wonderful! Love all the details and the shabby chic vibe.

Jane Savage said...

Wow what a stunning project, Sarah! xx