Monday 23 September 2024

Feature a Creature

 Only three months to go...just saying!!

Time to get those Christmas cards in production if you've not already started.

We are Feature a Creature at


I had a set of LOTV reindeer printed out and waiting to be coloured so I made three cards using those.


They are dinky little 3x3 cards. The images were coloured with Promarkers and I chalked the sky before adding twinkly snow. The paper pack is a Bazzil one from my early days of papercrafting and I'd forgotten how great kraft and red look together. Each card had a little bit of ribbon and I attached a rusty bell and tag with a bulb safety pin. I've used these in my journals/folios and they make great hangers.

I hope that you will support us and look forward to seeing your Christmas cards.

See you soon xx


3 comments:

Julie B said...

Three fab makes Sarah, love the red and kraft. :)

meg said...

Three gorgeous cards Sarah,the reindeer are adorable

brenda said...

Cute cards Sarah, like the kraft coloured DP's.

B x