Thursday 5 September 2024

AYLI Layered or Flat

 Hello friends and visitors


starts today with the theme of

Layered or Flat?

I have gone with the flat option. Postage is so costly these days so I do tend to make postage friendly cards more often than not.


This one used a very old Woodware stamp that I inked and stamped on to multiple pages from a MME paper pad. I then cut them out and stuck them onto a paper base that I'd stamped first. A very effective and flat card!! 

Thank you for your continued support xx


10 comments:

Brenda said...

Sarah, I love all that flat dimension you have achieve. And I love this stamp!

Julie B said...

You're right about the cost of postage these days and this is perfect for going through the mail. Those large Woodware word stamps maybe old but they still have impact. :)

brenda said...

RM are forcing flat cards on us! This really is very effective.

B x

Linby said...

What a great stamp and your paper piecing is just wonderful.

meg said...

Love the papers you chose to use for this brilliant Woodward layering stamp,a great card for a guy

Chrissy said...

Fabulous flat big sentiment card making a wonderful statement Sarah, love the paper piecing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne said...

A great masculine card Sarah x

Elaine Stark said...

I love this stamp, it looks very effective. Elaine

Lisa said...

This is a great easily mailable card. I agree, postage is so high and those of us sending cards for happy mail are really feeling the pinch. Your flat CAKE card is perfect for a fun card that is easily mailed.

coldwaters2 said...

I don't think you can go wrong with a Woodware stamp I have loads of them but not this one unfortunately, it is brilliant great colours and it makes an impact with too much fluff and things, lol,
hugs
lolo x