Monday 2 September 2013

Christmas in September

Hello one and all, it's a new Cutie Pie Challenge  today and our theme this time is Christmas in September and our lovely sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Ribbons.

 I have been really getting on with making my christmas  cards, largely due to the challenges I have been supporting mind you! No matter, I am really quite organised this year and am NOT buying any more christmas stash (maybe only for a day or two!!),

Here is my DT contribution...


I used a Wee Stamps Digi called Holly, she is adorable and a joy to colour. I matted her on to good old spellbinders scalloped circle. The paper is First Edition Nordic Christmas. All the edges were "aged" with antique linen distress ink. The sentiment and die are from Whimsy and the seam binding and bells from  my stash.

I am joining in with

Crimbo crackers Challenge #49 - Jingle bells
Digi Haven - Old/Vintage
The Hobby House #4 - Hobby House Artists (Sylvia Zet "Holly")

I do hope you will pop over and take a look at what my Team mates have been up to and then join in with our Christmas challenge...remember though it must be CUTE!!

Toodle pip for now xx

15 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this colour combo. Great image and layout too
Hugs Kelly

brenda said...

Your have coloured that sweet image to match the DP's perfectly Sarah.

B x

Karon said...

Fabulous papers and love that sweet image. Great colours. TFS

Sue said...

This gorgeous Sarah. I love the cute image coloured beautifully and fabulous paper too.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

Waw this is really gorgeous Sarah. Love the image and colours. hugs! MOjca

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
a really great Christmas card. Love your image as usual, and the design is really fab. You sound soooooo organized.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sarah.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous I love this image, thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our HH Artists challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - love the cute image and perfectly matched DP's
Debs xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous image. I have this one too and love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Michelle said...

its a beautiful card sarah and the image is so adorable - love it!- Michelle x

Wishcraft said...

Love that sweet image and fab paper too - great colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the image and the gorgeous backing paper too x Susan x

Michelle B. said...

Adorable!! The image is darling and I love the papers (I just bought a pad for myself!) Love the colors and your layout too! So glad you joined us for our Something Old Challenge at Digi Haven!
Michelle B.
Digi Haven Design Team

Nikki Craft said...

Cute card, and beautiful colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House Challenge:) Good Luck!
hugs Nikki x