Wednesday 18 September 2013

Snooze time

Well, a couple of hours at work turned out to be all day yesterday...grrrr, but as my DT buddy Carol pointed out I will have more pennies for stash...yay!! 

I hope Wednesday finds you all well and the weather being kind to you. 

I have another card of the male variety to share with you today. 


The image is called Siesta Time and I had another go at colouring with Spectrum Noirs. FYI he is drinking non-alcoholic lager (poor thing...yuk!). The edges of the paper were distressed to suggest soft brushed cotton and I used my lavish branch  and open scallop dies.
I twisted some button twine around the die cut so that it looks as though the sentiment is hangingfrom the branch but it doesn't show particularly well in the photo :0(

I am playing along with these..

Cards for men - String it up
OLLCB - Magnificent men
Clear it out - Men and punches
Ladybug Crafts Ink - No squares Allowed
Just inspirational - Dies and punches


That's me for now. Have a good one whatever you are doing xx






10 comments:

Sammy said...

Fabulous image! So very cute. And I love your card, very nicely put together! x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great image :) Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges
Hugs, Teresa DT
Ceesa's Card Creations

brenda said...

Nice image and design here Sarah, there's something about round cards which always appeal.

B x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Sarah. I love the image, fabulous colouring and brilliant design
Sue xx

Karon said...

This is so so adorable!

Annette said...

Fab card Sarah. I love the shape of course too!
Hugs
Annette
xx

kelly ledder said...

Such a cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Just Inspirational Challenges.

Kelly x

Wendi said...

Fabulous card love that image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Katherine Clayton said...

Cute card . . . and cute image! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge this week...hope to see you join us again soon! (and Good Luck!)

Kathy CIO DT

Daniele said...

awww what a sweetie of an image so glad you joined us at OLL
hugs