Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wellington

Hello peeps  I hope this finds you well and thank you to my new followers. I am delighted that you want to spend time with me..you are most welcome!

 Today I am sharing a lazy card with you, meaning I didn't do any colouring! I am so ashamed to say that I bought this Wellington kit yonks ago and had forgotten all about it until the weekend, when I was on the hunt for a certain coloured paper - which incidentally I didn't find!!


It was a simple case of matting and layering , adding a ribbon and button and sticking a topper and sentiment on top. Not too challenging but nonetheless I was really pleased with the final result!

I am entering these challenges

MMCS #9 -  Boys Only
Card Crafters Circle #90 - For the Boys
Creatalicious #54 - For the Boys

Thanks for indulging my laziness!! Toodles for now xx

PS. My Oldie But A Goodie teamie Helen is celebrating 5 years in blog land, pop over and take a peep at the lovely candy she has to offer.

11 comments:

Lisa xx said...

oh this is so sweet........great shape too xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love he cute image, fab shape and beautiful papers too.
Sue xx

Sammy said...

I love Wellington, he's so cute! And the papers are gorgeous. Great card x

Mojca said...

Waw it's rally cute Sarha. Such a cute image. Hugs! MOjca

brenda said...

A lovely shape Sarah, sets the bear off a treat.

B x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
back on my i mac as DH has done a wonderful job mending it.
Love this card. great shape dies for the matting and layering, and a wonderfully cute image too.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card Sarah. Great shape and I love Wellington
Hugs Kelly

Annette said...

Oooh you've been busy.
Love the shape on this one.
Fab card honey
Hugs
Annette
xx

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love love the shape! TFS

Sara S. said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

MIE(Mieko) said...

Great card! Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Mieko xx