Monday 22 November 2021

A "Special" Cutie Christmas card

 Hello everyone. Another christmas card today but before that I want to thank you for continuing to visit me despite my absence of late. The time thief has been pretty active and the days are just whooshing taking my good intentions with them. I promise to try harder!!

As Christmas is only a month away the Cutie Pies thought it was time for those "special" cards to be shared in our Meet me under the Mistletoe Challenge. 


The lovely Crafty Sunflower, Liz, shares some lovely card shapes so I followed  her footsteps to Nifty Noodles where there is inspiration galore and made this.


Front or back


Back or front!!


It looks impressive but was ever so easy to make and it also goes flat for posting so win, win!! The adorable images are a new Nitwits FQB Gnome For Christmas Collection that I sized to fit the squares. I'm not sure which "Special" person is going to be opening this so I've left a couple of blank squares to add a name.

Thak you for stopping by. I think I am back later in the week so see you then xx


20 comments:

Claire said...

Aww I love gnomes, this is so cool and very fresh looking in traditional Christmas colours. I'm a terrible blogger at the moment, no time to craft at all, I'm either working or cleaning and I'm very aware Christmas is creeping up on me!

meg said...

This is a beauty Sarah,the gnomes and sentiment panels are gorgeous

Jane Savage said...

OK. Mind. Blown!! Awesome! xx

Julie B said...

Very good, remember making one of these card styles at a class once, must try it again. Love those bright vibrant NitWit DPs you've used, perfect for someone special. :)

brenda said...

Got in quick on my reading list before this one disappeared Sarah, what a super shape, something really different.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A fabulous design Sarah, I love it! x

Lynne said...

A super card Sarah and those gnomes are so cute! x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely statement piece card Sarah, love the papers you have used and the fact that it folds flat is always a bonus.
Lorraine

Pat said...

Fabulous card Sarah, great design and sweet images.

Pat xx

Darnell said...

First of all, no need to apologize, Sarah. I feel like this entire year has been taken over by the time thief and I guess we just have to forgive ourselves for not being able to do all that we once did. Can we also blame it on Covid? Good. It is distressing that our hobby and visiting/commenting has to be the thing that falls away.

But to your card! OMG! You say it is easy, but fold cards like this and the other ones Liz is a whiz (lol) at, just give me the shivers. I just love how darn cute this one is! Hugs, Darnell

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, an amazing shape. Love all the gnome images - so cute and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

An amazing design Sarah and love the decoration, especially the gnomes!!
No apologizes needed, as we all have our lives to live.
Stay safe and hugs, Carol S.xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sarah, a super design and great papers - a special card for a special person.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous card love the the design and papers. Alison xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
no need to apolagize I also find the time theif has been to me too and I am a very bad blogger.
It seems to take me ages to do things and then I am exhausted and fall asleep because I don't sleep well at night.
I love your wonderful card and that shape is gorgeous and the images are so on trend at the mo too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lisa xx said...

This looks amazing and I am going to have to follow these links....if nothing else, to fathom out how you put this beaut together. Gorgeous selection of images and elements too

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

It DOES look impressive! What gorgeous elements and such a stunning effect in that design! Fabulous Sarah! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

This is fabulous Sarah..what a great design and love the papers and christmassy colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This is such a fun card, I love all the cute images.