Friday 26 November 2021

Christmas Sparkle...Snowflake

 I have a really pretty card to share today. Unusual Christmas colours but a delight to put together,


She is featuring on the DT inspiration post at



where the theme is always Anything Goes as long as your card is hand coloured.
The lovely image is available here from our Sponsor Ching-Chou Kuik.

Here is a better shot of the sparkle!!




She was coloured with Promarkers to match the pretty papers. First Edition, I think. I dug out my glitter collection and used several different colours to sparkle her up. I die cut the Joy to balance the lay out!!

It's been a bit brrrrrrrr here this week but actually very enjoyable riding and walking. We are expecting high winds again at the weekend so that's sure to blow the last of the leaves down.

Thank you for coming to visit. Have a good weekend xx



15 comments:

Julie B said...

Very girlie Sarah, great combination of DPs too.
The first of the wintery showers arrived this morning, hail on the Velux over the bed. Hopefully we don't get a dump as our son is supposed to be visiting from over the Pennines! :)

meg said...

As always a beautifully coloured image Sarah,love your non traditional Christmas colours

cotnob said...

A pretty card Sarah, a beautiful image and lovely non-traditional colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness this is simply stunning love it. Alison xx

SarahR said...

Hi Sarah, another fabulous card - love the image and you've coloured it so prettily with lovely colours. I think I could get on-board with non-traditional Christmas, though I might make so 'un-traditional' that it doesn't happen!!! ;-)

Sarah

P.S. Never worry about not commenting regularly with me - I'm always terribly behind with my commenting and never judge anyone else!

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, such a pretty design. xx

Carol S. said...

A stunning card Sarah. She is beautiful and the papers are gorgeous. Great colouring too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow a beautiful card, so love this one, and fabulous colours of it too.. Great deco's xx

brenda said...

It's a beautifully feminine creation Sarah and I love the colour palette.

Penelope settled in nicely and they boys seem to approve of their new stable mate. I suggested we call her Penny, but Anysia is having non of it. I guess if your called Marg'o' the pony's name has to have a similar ring to it.

B x

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a wonderful Christmas card, love the soft colours and the mix of pretty papers. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful image, beautiful design hun. The sparkle is delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love this pretty image and soft colouring. great papers and colours..gorgeous..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane Savage said...

What a stunner, Sarah! Adore those soft, feminine colours! xx

Brenda said...

This is beautiful, Sarah! I love the papers and beautiful coloring.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, beautiful papers and a lovely image with fabulous colouring.

Pat xx