Saturday 8 July 2023

Allsorts Embossing Folder

I don't know about you but I have many Embossing Folders, most of which were magazine freebies from long ago. I remember when I first started my crafty journey that I bought cardstock pads for  specific use with Embossing Folders, some with black core and some with white. Coredinations it was. The idea was that after embossing that you sanded back to reveal the pattern. Remeber that!?

Anyway, the optional theme at Allsorts this week is Embossing Folders. I used a pretty floral one as a background for the sweet LOTV rubber stamp (Little Friends Set).  I coloured with Promarkers and used a string of pearly daisies for a little bit of interest.


As usual there is an array of fab prizes (drawn at the end of the month) from our lovely sponsors.



Prizes from, Sizzix,Oakwood ,
 AALL and Create and Craft Stash,  please visit our Patrons page to read more about each.

Thank you for stopping by, your company is always welcome. Have a lovely weekend.

14 comments:

Julie B said...

Such a pretty EF Sarah, think I still have a few pieces of Core'dination card in my stash! A great background for the LOTV image. :)

Liz said...

Super card Sarah, the image is so cute and I love the embossing folder you've used. xx

meg said...

Beautiful layout,using the daisy theme in all your elements a wonderful idea,the beautifully coloured image is adorable

brenda said...

Ok yes I remember coordinations Sarah, as the unhealthily high stack bares testament (I had this period when I 'needed' several sheets of every colour).

Your card today is a delight with the sweet image and soft colours.

B x

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable image and great coloring. The row of flowers is a really nice touch.

Mervi said...

Adorable and sweet card;-))m

Ellibelle said...

How very cute and loving the pretty flowers on the embossing folder!

Annette said...

This one's gorgeous Sarah. Love the embossing and the cute mouse. That's one of my favourite images.

Linby said...

This is super cute and a lovely ef. You've reminded me I have some of those pearl daisies too!

Sarn said...

Aww- this is such a cute card. Great EF too x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful soft colours on this sweet image and the daisy embossing folder creates the perfect background.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Oh, that little mouse is adorable and I love the embossed background, gorgeous card Sarah..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Such a cute image on this lovely card Sarah and yes I do remember co-ordination paper..still have some in my stash. xx

Brenda said...

This is one of my fav LOTV images and those pearly daisies are perfect with your EF. I remember the coredinations, in fact I still have some. I just organized my EF today and I am almost ashamed to say they totaled 79 ( and thatʻs after me weeding them out earlier this year😳).