Saturday 22 July 2023

Summer Blues

 One thing's for sure it looks like a very different weekend to the last. We have finally dried out, although there are still a few muddy puddles down our track and Martin spent an afternoon collecting twigs and branches that were blown off the trees.

It's Summer Blues at Allsorts this week or if that doesn't grab you Anything Goes is also welcome.


I have gone for the CAS approach with this card, using only dies. Clearly Besotted for the sentiment, the little flowers are Creative Expressions and the branch is a very, very old Memory Box, I think. One of the first that I bought way back when!!

Prizes from Oakwood, SizzixAALL and Create and Craft Stash, please visit our Patrons page to read more about each.


I look forward to seeing your lovely makes and will see you the other side of the weekend with something festive.

Have a good weekend xx




13 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely clean and fresh look to tour CAS card Sarah.

B x

meg said...

A fabulous CAS card,the flowers remind me of forget me nots

Lisa said...

Great die cuts for this wonderful birthday card.

Linby said...

Love this CAS make it's so pretty.

Sue said...

Gorgeous CAS card Sarah and rain is defintely imminent here! sky is really dark but lawns could do with it lol take care hugs x

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Sarah. Lovely design. xx

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, I love the delicate branch and flowers, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very clean and simple design using these fabulous dies.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card;-))m

Talitha said...

Such a pretty clean and simple card. One of my favorite styles.

Dena J said...

Such a sweet CAS card! Those tiny blue flowers remind me of forget-me-nots, a favorite of mine.

Anke said...

Your card is so beautiful, I love the CAS design and the little blue flowers.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Brenda said...

Simply gorgeous! Blue is my favorite.