Monday 24 July 2023

Something Green

 Hello friends and visitors. Lovely to have you here and I hope you had a lovely weekend. Ours was a bit disappointing as we had more of the wet stuff. Every cloud has a silver lining as we didn;t have to water the garden though!!

Anyway we are going GREEN (and cute) at


and this is what I made to inspire you.



I found a Scandi style First Edition paper pad that had just the shade of green that I had in mind. I die cut the frame and coloured my super cute Cats Pajamas stamp (Define Good - mine is a stamp but also available as a digi)  with Promarkers to match. The frame looked a little bit plain so I used glittery tonic drops as holly berries that actually worked very well. Finally I used a LOTV printable for the sentiment. I printed and cut out all the strips and they are really useful to have at hand to finish off a card.

That's all for now. I have an extra day off today in lieu of the August Bank Holiday so I think we are off out to find a nice toasted teacake and do a spot of sale shopping in Harts of Stur, a favourite haunt of mine. Whatever you are up to, I hope you have a good week ahead.

 See you later in the week xx



12 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous layout with that beautiful diecut holly frame and very cute image,that's some pile of presents he has

Julie B said...

Cute indeed. Enjoy your extra holiday shopping trip, don't spend too much! ;)

Linby said...

This is so cute. Great sentiment and the berries are a great and effective idea. Enjoy Harts!

brenda said...

Lots more from the shy here as well, here we are 24th July with heating on as it's 14deg. He's a real little cutie isn't her and a pretty frame.

Keep meaning to check, your prize did arrive and RM didn't mess up I hope?

B x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Sarah I did chuckle at the length of their ears lol hope you had a great day out shopping hugs x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what abrilliant card and such a very lovely die cut edge to your card.
Love the stamped image it's so sweet and your glitter on the hat looks fab.
Sounds like a nice day out.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love this fun bunny image and a great festive card.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

So gorgeous in green...love the glitter berries on the frame! xx

Dena J said...

Adorable image and fantastic die cut frame. This is a really fun card.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Sarah. x

Lisa said...

Super coloring on this adorable image. Great Christmas card.

Brenda said...

Goodness, I looked up toasted tea cakes and wow, they look yummy! (I didnʻt have any dessert tonight:(). So glad you used the Bunny, I love the frame youʻve chosen for him.