Saturday 1 July 2023

Summertine

It's Summertime at 


so we would love to see your projects featuring anything summery or, if you prefer, you can opt for the Anything Goes option.

For the month of July Prizes are from Oakwood, SizzixAALL and Create and Craft Stash, please visit our Patrons page to read more about each.


Here is my own Summertime inspiration for you.


 I am mighty chuffed with myself as there were no new purchases required for this card!1 The pretty papers are Doodlebug Designs "Sunkissed". The sweet image and sentiment stamp is from a very old one from Crafters Companion and was coloured with Promarkers. 

Well, I had a lovely week off that (as predicted at the beginning of the week) included riding, cycling, a visit to the seaside and lots of naughty food (cancelled out by the cycling!!). I really don't want to go back to work on Monday 😒😒

Here's a cheesy grin for you!!


Lyme Bay




I hope you all have a good weekend xx

15 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful beautifully coloured seaside image, I'm sure we all have happy memories of playing in the sand with a bucket and spade

Lisa said...

Super adorable image and great summer themed card.

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
oh your week sounds wonderful I could just be by the seaside today just with I could still drive.
I live about 15 mniles from the seaside here in Kent but very rarely get there now.
I have lost all confidence in going out on my own like I used to.
Love your wonderful summery card and the papers used are perfect for that fabulous image which you have coloured wonderfully.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linby said...

This is just adorable and I love that paper with the miniature items on it.

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute summer card, Sarah. And what a great choice of papers! Sounds like you had a fabulous week off! A visit to the seaside sounds wonderful!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cute card Sarah, love the little girl playing in the summer sun, what great papers too and thanks for the cheesy grin and the lovely Bay..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Beautifully summer card Sarah love the image and the paper is really lovely and great photo too!!! hugs Sue x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous image and the papers are perfect too, a very sweet card.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Adorable summertime card, so sweet;-))m

Liz said...

Super card, Sarah. The patterned paper makes a lovely background for the cute image. Glad you had a good holiday. xx

brenda said...

So pleased you had a good week and sound sounds like lots of variety. Great card for this weeks theme as well.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

WOW so beautiful, I love your gorgeous designing and pretty colours x

Brenda said...

Ilm so glad you had a wonderful week, Sarah. Your card is so cute, I love your dotty background, it is so perfect for this week image.

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous summer card, and so glad to hear you had such a lovely time off! xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous summer card and I am glad you had a lovely holiday! Take care. xxxπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–