Saturday 23 December 2023

Cold as Ice at Allsorts

 With Christmas just a couple of days away I think it's unlikely that we will have temperatures anything like the optional challenge at Allsorts this next fortnight

Cold as Ice chosen by Lorraine

A fabulous bundle of prizes from AALL and Create and Craft Stash


Here's my inspiration for you


I've been ever so good again and used another buried stamp. I've rediscovered quite a few Woodware stamps, this being one of them. I stamped it on to various icy coloured papers and even a sheet of sparkly sticky stuff, that took days to dry!! However, it all worked out in the end and I paper pieced SNOW together. I also used a very old Marianne Designs snowflake die to cut holographic card to make the pretty snowflakes and finished the icy scene with a gorgeous Chloes Creative Cards glitter. Another card to start the pile for next year!!

Whatever you are up to on Christmas Day I wish you peace and happiness xx



14 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Merry Christmas;-))m

brenda said...

Perfect for the theme Sarah. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous shimmer on the image, just perfect for my theme this time. Thankfully no snow here for us just yet :)
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.
Lorraine

Lisa said...

Great snow sentiment and a wonderful snowy card. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

meg said...

A gorgeous card Sarah,definitely had a frosty feel,we have snow today that makes me feel cold too

Sarn said...

Wonderful card for the Allsorts theme. Nice and glitzy xxx

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful frosty card, Sarah, beautifully done and so perfect for the theme!
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah I love the big paper pieced SNOW and the sparkle and shine of the snowflakes and snow, gorgeous..
Happy Christmas..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dena J said...

Love these sparkly snowflakes! Merry Christmas, Sarah!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah - love the icy colours. You've reminded me that I have this stamp somewhere, must dig it out!!
Wishing you a very happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Super card Sarah, great paper piecing.
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy, healthy and creative 2024.
Liz xx

Jane Savage said...

Loving the sparkle on this gorgeous card, Sarah! Have a fabulous Christmas! xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh love your sparkly card Sarah, I wouldn't mind a bit of snow, would make a nice change from the rain! Hope you had a great Christmas xx

Brenda said...

I LOVE this! The shine is divine. I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the happiest of new years to you and your lovely family!