Monday 11 December 2023

Cute, Cute, Cute!!

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog today. I hope you are all well and getting into the swing of Christmas prep. 

It's a two in one visit from me as both of the new Cutie Pie Challenges are launching today


The theme is CUTE and CUDDLY CHRISTMAS

for which I have coloured yet another adorable image from Amanda Jayne Designs, Christmas Crackers



It is the card I made for Jackson's First Christmas. The penguin was coloured, using Promarkers, to compliment the Doodlebug Designs paper pad (Frosty Friends, I think, it's very old and treasured!!). The sentiment was done in word and trimmed with silver mirri.

Over at our sister challenge


we are CUTE & CHRISTMASSY


Here I used a super cute decoupage that was a magazine freebie many moons ago. I paired it with some gorgeous glittery card that I die cut with another old item from my stash, the Let it Snow cut out die which, I think, might be Memory Box.

If you are a fan of cute you can enter both!! Looking forward to seeing what you make.

See you later in the week, until then take care xx 




15 comments:

Julie B said...

Two very cute cards Sarah. The sun is out this morning, hopefully it will dry out the still very soggy fields!! :)

meg said...

Two fabulous cute Christmas cards Sarah,the penguin image is adorable

brenda said...

Two really bright and happy Christmas cards Sarah, the first perfect for a little one.

B x

Chrissy said...

To adorable and very cute makes Sarah, love that little penguin and the soft colours and the decoupage is colourful and fun..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Two very cute cards, Sarah. I love your adorable snowman on the first card and the background paper is just perfect. Lovely festive scene on your second card.
(The die on your second card is Poppystamps ‘Let It Snow Channnel’. I have this die but haven’t used it for ages, thanks for the inspiration.) Xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, the penguin is so sweet and I love the design.
Lorraine x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cards sarah.
sue x

Lynne in NI said...

Aww these are lovely Sarah! Your DP on the penguin card couldn't be any more perfect!

Pat K said...

Oh these are two very cute Christmas cards Sarah. xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely characters and cards, thanks for sharing. Happy Christmas cheers Sue N x

Pat said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Sarah, cute snow penguin on the first and great decoupage on the second.

Pat xx

Brenda said...

Oh, I love them both! The penguin is so cute (and what perfect papers) and I love that little bit of shine! The second image is darling and the dimension on your decoupage, perfect!

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous cards, Sarah, loving the added sparkle! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, the wee penguin paired with that perfectly matched paper is fabulous! Gorgeous card. Sure to be treasured as Jackson's first Christmas card too! The second card is fab too, love the diecut and the wonderful decoupage! Two fabulous creations. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable penguin image and super coloring. The carolers are super cute too. Two wonderful cards.