Saturday 9 December 2023

Something beginning with B

Hello friends. 

The big day is drawing ever nearer and with that in mind I have made more christmas cards for my DT pieces for the optional theme at Allsorts Challenge this week.

"Something beginning with B" and my B is BAUBLES 


 I have used a Crafters Companion die set and cut plain or mirror pieces, and stuck them together. I used a gold or silver marker for the hanging strings and added a bow
I got rather carried away and actually made ten in all so will be ahead of the game for next year!!



I wish you all a lovely weekend. More rain for us, if the forecast is right, and no plans to go anywhere today so I think it might be time to get the Christmas tree trimmed.

See you on Monday xx


17 comments:

meg said...

Wonderful CAS cards Sarah,I can understand why you enjoyed making them

brenda said...

Nothing wrong with being ahead Sarah, I usually do the bulk of Christmas December/January in readiness. Very effective dies along with the shine of the mirri card.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Love the elegance of these, Sarah! Have a good weekend! xx

Julie B said...

I do love a bauble card Sarah, fab makes. :)

Ela said...

Prachtige kaarten!

Ellibelle said...

These are so beautiful and elegant and great choices for your B's!

Lisa said...

Really wonderful die cut and a great collection of Christmas cards. Nice selection of papers you used too.

Sarn said...

Love your CAS bauble cards for Allsorts xxx

Chrissy said...

Ha ha, you sound like me Sarah, I get carried away every year and have my cards made for the following year..and these are just gorgeous, I love the shine and fabulous die cuts, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

These are such pretty designs. Well done on getting ahead too.

Liz said...

A beautiful collection of bauble CAS cards, Sarah. xx

Pat said...

A lovely set of Christmas cards Sarah, great baubles.

Pat xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous bauble cards Sarah, love the cas design
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely cards Sarah and beautiful bauble dies with their filigree patterns. I wish I were ahead of the game, nothing near! 😕
Lorraine

Carol L said...

Your sparkly ornaments are beautiful all tied up with pretty ribbons! I just love the CAS look on each pretty card!

Brenda said...

What beautiful, elegant cards, Sarah. These dies are so nice!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Baubles, brilliant! They're lovely and fab for a quick make, 10, go you! The baubles take centre stage so perfectly, they're fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo