Monday 12 August 2024

Four Legged Friends

 A new week and a new challenge at


where the theme is

Four Legged Friends

Here's mine....


The embossing folder and stamps were free with a magazine a very long time ago so I had great fun putting this cute scene together. The curtains are on the embossing folder so I cut out the window and then embossed again using patterned paper. Then I inked over the embossed detail with Shabby Shutters DI to show up the detail. The cute little dog was coloured with Promarkers.


This is the reverse of the card front, the cutie from the back!!

We hope you will share your cute four legged friends with us.

See you soon xx





8 comments:

meg said...

This is definitely one of the cutest cards ever Sarah, love the scenes you created

Pat said...

What a lovely card Sarah, great embossing folder and cute little doggie from the front and the back.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

Aww, so very cute Sarah inside and outside, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julie B said...

I've got this set too and I still haven't used it but after seeing your fab take I really must use it!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh Sarah I absolutely adore this great card smashing papers and embossed square and that little puppy dog is so cute and lovely to see a front and back stamp a super make
hugs
lolo x

Jane Savage said...

One of those occasions when the reverse of the card is even cuter than the front! I love it!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness this pup is adorable. I love seeing it peek out of the window and the inside of the card too. Just too cute!

Brenda said...

What a cutie! Love the inside surprise.